Travel is an industry that is always looking forwards. Yes, towards future bookings, but also towards the next creative idea. Today’s customers demand ever more personalised, efficient and frictionless services. And, with new players entering the market all the time, strong brands are essential. TV advertising has a critical role to play and the travel sector delivers some stand out ad creative that has helped build brands.
Take a look at these examples of great travel TV adverts for inspiration.
Ads featured in this gallery:
- P&O: Cruises Nordics
- EasyJet: Imagine
- Thomson: Simon the Ogre
- TUI: Mother and daughter
- Jet2: Hold my hand
- Virgin Atlantic: Depart the everyday
- British Airways: Made in Britain
- Heathrow Airport: Homecoming
- Kuoni: Running on Water
- Premier Inn: Pedal squadGreat
- Western Railway: Five go on a Great Western adventure
- TravelSupermarket: holiday like a German