The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards are about celebrating brilliantly effective uses of TV and recognising the people behind them. Brilliant planning - that delivers brand and business benefits - lies at the heart of all successful advertising, and these awards are about finding and recognising the most innovative and successful TV activity, whether that be as part of a multi-media advertising campaign or simply shining on its own.
Here you can find out about this year’s awards categories and navigate to our TV Planning Awards website where you can find lots of other useful info including specific criteria and entry requirements.
You must register your details in order to submit an entry.
This year we are launching a brand new award, TV Planning Agency of the Year - the perfect chance to celebrate your team and whole agency’s TV planning prowess.
Plus, all shortlisted entries may also be considered for two special awards:
- Advanced TV planning - awarded to an entry that expertly demonstrates the use of new opportunities opened up by technology.
- Best use of TV in a crisis - awarded to an entry that shows how the team/campaign adapted with excellence in unparalleled times.
The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards are FREE to enter and are held in partnership with Campaign.
There are eight categories that you can enter:
- Best use of content
- Best use of sponsorship
- Best integrated campaign
- Best small budget use of TV
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best TV newcomer
- Young TV Planner of the Year
- TV Planning Agency of the Year
TV activity must have taken place largely within the calendar year Jan-Dec 2020 and entries are open to UK campaigns only.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]