Welcome to the latest ‘A Year in TV’
And what a year it was.
Here you can download the interactive version of ‘A Year in TV’ – clickable, swipeable, and easily digestible. It’s your portal to a galaxy of TV information.
If you don’t want to click and swipe your way through, though, and prefer a pdf replica of the entire printed publication in all its unclickable glory, there’s a link in there for that too.
However you read it, ‘A Year in TV’ tells the story of TV in these recent extraordinary times, and explains how marketers can continue to get the best out of it. It will arm you with:
- All the latest research and insight on TV’s digital transformation
- The latest data on the video world’s evolution
- Inspiring examples of brands enjoying TV success
- Insights into adland’s eclectic choices and 2020’s must-watch shows
- The very best in TV advertising creativity
- Smart young planners’ thoughts on today’s TV
And it isn’t just readable, lots of its content is nickable and watchable:
- If seeing ‘A Year in TV’s beautiful, insightful charts isn’t enough and you want to own them, then head on to this page and download them for keeps.
- There’s ‘A Year in TV’- inspired event on Weds 21 April at 9.30am exploring some of the key trends from 2020 and what they mean for 2021. You can watch online for free and it features a fantastic line up including Sam Taylor, Direct Line Group, Charlotte Langley, Bloom & Wild, Gregor Chalmers, The Specialist Works, and Sophie Parfitt, AO.
We hope you find ‘A Year in TV’ an invaluable resource for the coming year. Please get in touch if you want any more information.