TV the prime and trusted advertising real estate estate
- TV, in all its forms, is the most popular form of video, accounting for 71% of all time spent watching video.
- The average view-through rate for Broadcaster VOD is 93%.
- Advertising playing full screen will have a greater sales impact than ads playing on a smaller proportion of the screen.
- VOD ROI increases as the proportion of Broadcaster VOD increases.
Linear + BVOD = drives campaign effectiveness
- BVOD is an important part of the TV ecosystem with at least 70% of viewing now on a big screen
- BVOD delivers a lot more viewing than campaign-impressions would lead you to believe BVOD delivers additional viewers – 1.6 on average across all platforms
- Advertising on BVOD alongside Linear TV increases campaign effectiveness
BVOD delivers highly ‘absorbed’ viewing situations
- Due to these viewing situations, BVOD produces greater happiness and engagement with content
- BVOD creates greater brand impact and advertisers are viewed in a more positive light
- BVOD can work on its own, but using both linear and VOD together is the most powerful combination for an advertising brand