In recent weeks, we’ve seen a lot of brilliant new ads hit UK TV screens, as brands and agencies swiftly responded to the times with creative and memorable new spots.
With TV ad production currently presenting some challenges, the power of creativity has never been more important. This is not only true for the UK, but for brands all across the world. In this gallery, we have rounded up some of our favourite international TV ads that have been produced during lockdown and all with creativity at heart.
Ads featured in this gallery:
- Australia Aldi: Precedented Prices
- Brazil Heineken: #Backthebars
- Canada Tim Hortons: Proudly Serving Those who Serve our Communities
- Croatia Karlovacko: Stay In Your Crate
- France Sécurité Routière: Speed of deconfinement
- Ireland Three: Monster Hunter
- Malaysia ProBalance: Stay Home
- New Zealand AMI Insurance: Kindness is Everything
- Norway Telenor: Home now
- Panama Ford Cincuentenario: Keeping distance saves lives
- Poland The Polish Chancellery of the Prime Minister: Father and son
- South Africa South African Tourism Board: Don't Travel Now. So You Can Travel Later.
- Russia Sherlock: Heroes Stay Home
- USA Uncle Ben’s: Special Guests
- USA Silk: Neighbours are still neighbours