Thursday 21st November marks a very special day in the World TV Calendar, it's World TV Day. The UN's celebration of the global cultural impact of television.
To celebrate we've put together a gallery of the best TV adverts from around the world for 2019 with the help of some of our Associate Members: TV 2 (Norway), TAM Ireland, Think TV (Australia), thinktv (Canada), TVN Media (Poland), TV Globo (Brazil) and DSTv (South Africa).
We hope you enjoy this selection of the best in TV ad creative from around the world.
Ads featured in this gallery:
- South Africa Nando's: More South African Flavour
- Australia Schweppes: The Rush of Schweppervescence
- Brazil Skol: Tabu Casais
- Ireland Three Business: The Island
- Poland Bilkomania: Daily High Win Win
- Brazil Itau: Robot
- New Zealand Meridian: Wind.Water.Sun
- South Africa Philips: Shave to Remember
- Ireland SuperValu: Where you're from
- Poland Corega: 9 million reasons
- Ireland GAA: Where We All Belong
- South Africa MTN Presents: Leftover pizza
- Canada No Name: Simple Check
- Canada Sick Kids: Tanika is why we fight
- Norway Finn.no: Buy second hand or nothing at all
- Norway Komplett: The Stand Off
- Australia NRMA Insurance: Every home is worth protecting
- Canada Skip the Dishes: Jon Hamm
- Norway Kondomeriet: 30 years of naughtiness
- Brazil ICAD: Don't forget Mariana