Celebrating the great women in advertising
To celebrate International Women’s Day, we’ve highlighted great creatives who have been involved in high profile campaigns. View the female directors who have worked across a range of brands and listen to the collective insight and wisdom in the 3 Great Ads series.
The last few years has given us highly impactful advertising celebrating womanhood. However, what about those behind the camera? We’ve gathered several UK based ads that have been directed by women. You can view them in our carousel above and we’ve shared their names and campaigns below.
Age UK, Roy’s Story
John Lewis: Man on the Moon / Sports England, This Girl Can / Uber: Night Out / Eurostar: Travel State of Mind
Boots No7: Amanda Foster
Asda: Mother’s Day Plan
Fairy Non-Bio: Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
3 Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Over the years we have been speaking to incredibly creative and inspirational women in our 3 Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With series. Below is a taster from some of our guests.
- Caroline Pay - Joint Chief Creative Officer at Grey London
- Ali Hanan – Founder & CEO, Creative Equals
- Rosie Arnold – Head of Art Creative Partner, AMV BBDO
- Kate Stanners – Chairwoman & Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Chaka Sobhani – Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett