The key viewing figures
- During February people in the UK watched an average of 2 hours, 26 minutes of commercial linear TV a day.
- Total linear TV viewing (including BBC) was 3 hours, 38 minutes a day, a decrease of 8 minutes in comparison with last year.
- The number of impacts for various audiences has decreased compared to February 2016.
- The total weekly reach of TV for individuals remains high at 93.1%.
- Commercial TV viewing amongst ABC1 adults has remained the same in comparison to February 2016. Other key advertiser audiences such as 16-34s and Men decreased by 9 minutes and 4 minutes, respectively, from the previous year.