The key viewing figures
- During April people in the UK watched an average of 2 hours, 16 minutes of commercial linear TV a day.
- Total linear TV viewing (including BBC) was 3 hours, 21 minutes a day, a decrease of 8 minutes in comparison with last year.
- The number of impacts for individuals has increased 19.9% compared to 10 years ago.
- The total weekly reach of TV for individuals remains high at 92.8%.
- Commercial TV viewing amongst ABC1 adults has dropped by 3 minutes in comparison to April 2016. Other key advertiser audiences such as Adults and Men decreased by 5 minutes and 6 minutes, respectively, from the previous year.