The key viewing figures
- During August people in the UK watched an average of 2 hours, 9 minutes of commercial linear in-home TV set viewing a day, an increase of 4 minutes compared with last year.
- Total linear TV set viewing viewing (including BBC) was 3 hours, 10 minutes a day, a decrease of 13 minutes in comparison with last year.
- The number of impacts for individuals has increased 16.3% compared to 10 years ago.
- Impacts for ABC1 adults is up 12.3% year-on-year.
- The total weekly reach of TV for individuals remains high at 90%.