The key stats on TV set viewing for Q1 2018.
- The average person watched 3h 30m per day of ‘industry standard’ TV on a TV set in the first quarter of 2018
- Commercial TV set viewing has remained broadly stable for ABC1 adults in Q1
- Younger audiences’ industry standard measured viewing has declined, but this is offset by 8-28 day play back and other TV set viewing such as SVOD. Non-TV set viewing, which skews heavily to younger people, is not yet included in BARB’s figures
- ‘Standard’ total weekly TV reach was 92.4%
- Procter & Gamble and Sky were the most viewed advertiser holding companies in the first quarter of the year