Welcome to “A Year in TV 2017-18”, Thinkbox’s definitive review of the last year and what’s coming up in the vibrant world of commercial TV.
We are living in the Age of Television, where the quality, variety and popularity of the TV shows that broadcasters invest in create an environment for brands that is second to none.
It is hard to bring the world’s most dynamic medium to life in a book, but we’ve had a go. Within its pages you will discover …
- How the video world looked in 2017 (page 18)
- The latest innovations in TV advertising (page 36)
- How BVOD is helping TV to reach further (page 16)
- That TV accounts for 71% of advertising-generated profit (page 26)
- The finest TV ad creativity from the last year (page 60)
You will also hear from illustrious names such as Rosie Arnold, Stephen Woodford, Orlando Wood, John Plunkett and Lisa Campbell.
It’s a blend of reliable facts and clever opinions.
So download your copy and furnish yourself with all you need to know about TV advertising