Thinkbox’s free training workshops are designed to give you a really good grounding in the essentials of today’s TV and what the medium can do for advertisers.
- Wednesday 7th August - 9:30-12:30
- Friday 6th September - 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 11th September - 9:30-12:30
- Friday 27th September - 9:30-12:30
This three hour interactive training workshop is designed to give new starters to the business an overview of what television has to offer advertisers and how the TV advertising market works. The course looks at the many and varied strengths of television as a communications vehicle and examines the different roles that TV can play. It also demystifies the sometimes confusing jargon that surrounds TV planning and buying.
What subjects will be covered on the day?
- TV jargon
- Strengths of TV
- A look at the current TV market place
- Fundamentals of the TV planning and buying process
- Factors that determine the cost of TV advertising
- Various advertising opportunities available on TV
Who's it for?
It is aimed primarily at those people who have recently joined a media agency, an advertising agency or advertiser but is also available to new starters at broadcasters or sales.
The workshop is free for anyone working for:
- A UK advertiser
- A media or advertising agency
- Our shareholders, members and their partner companies
If you are interested in our workshops but do not qualify for free training, please contact us to discuss.
Where is it held?
The workshops are held at Thinkbox's offices in Victoria and will be run by the Thinkbox team. Click through to find us.
Do I need to bring/do anything?
You’ll need to bring a notepad, an open mind and any questions you may have about television. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss TV topics.
To enquire about our training or find out about upcoming dates please email [email protected] or call 020 7630 2320.