- Blind data: how to navigate to data you can love
- TV on a Shoestring 2013: big results from small budgets
- Screen Life: TV in Demand
- TV Nation
- POETIC: connecting paid, owned and earned media
- TV Creativity: the art of the heart
- Advertising Effectiveness: the long and short of it
- Closer to Content 2012
- TV: doing good
- Screen Life: the view from the sofa
- Fads, Fashion and Effectiveness: how brands really grow, with Professor Byron Sharp
- New to TV 2012: A guide to successful TV advertising
- 2011 Events
- 2010 Events
- Training Workshops
- Modular Presentations
- About Streamed Events
An Introduction to Television
This is a half day training workshop designed to give new starters to the business an overview of what television has to offer advertisers. It is primarily aimed at trainee media planners and buyers or junior marketing personnel but new starters from our shareholders are also welcome. The course looks at the many and varied strengths of television as a communications vehicle and examines the different roles that TV can play. It also covers how to plan a TV campaign, how to go about buying TV and how TV is traded.
An Introduction to TV Technology
This is a half day training workshop that focuses on all the wonderful new TV technology that is now available to advertisers in order to help them get the most out of the medium. It will give delegates not only the opportunity to understand what all the different technologies can do but to see them in practice. We will provide up to date facts and usage data on all the latest kit available as well as explore the different need states that each provide for. We will also discuss the way that viewing behaviour changes when people acquire these new technologies.
Advanced TV Training Workshop
Aimed at people who have been in the media industry for a few years, this free half-day workshop will explore how TV plans are put together. If you’ve ever wondered what it means to maximise your Adstock, or would like to know more about how Touchpoints can inform your channel choice, then this could be just the thing for you.