- Why TV?
- Harvey and Rabbit
- TV at a Glance
- TV Effectiveness
- TV Planning
- TV Toolbox
- TV Ad Galleries
- The Thinkboxes
- Case Studies
- Nickable Stuff
Events and Training
- Screen Life: TV advertising everywhere
- Big Think @ BAFTA
- Payback 4: pathways to profit
- TV Futures: viewers, advertisers and technology
- Closer to Content 2014: TV partnerships in action
- Blind data: how to navigate to data you can love
- Screen Life: TV in Demand
- TV on a Shoestring 2013: big results from small budgets
- TV Nation
- POETIC: connecting paid, owned and earned media
- TV Creativity: the art of the heart
- Advertising Effectiveness: the long and short of it
- Closer to Content 2012
- TV: doing good
- Screen Life: the view from the sofa
- Fads, Fashion and Effectiveness: how brands really grow, with Professor Byron Sharp
- New to TV 2012: A guide to successful TV advertising
- 2011 Events
- 2010 Events
- Training Workshops
- Modular Presentations
- About Streamed Events
- Hot Topics
- About Us
Tellyporting: a look at the new TV platforms
At this event at the Soho Hotel explored the emerging platforms for distribution of TV content and how they are affecting the nature of TV viewing and advertising. Here you can view and download the slides of Thinkbox’s exclusive new research from Decipher where families were “tellyported” into the future of TV with the latest TV technologies.
We’ll be uploading further content from the event in the coming weeks. So please keep an eye on this space.
Hamish McPharlin, Director of Research from Decipher talks us through the research commissioned by Thinkbox, where we find out how families’ viewing behaviour is affected when they are ‘tellyported’ into the future with the latest TV technologies.
How to use the presentation player
Above you will find an interactive PowerPoint player, to move backwards and forwards through the presentation just use the navigation panel in the bottom left-hand corner.