- Why TV?
- Harvey and Rabbit
- TV at a Glance
- TV Effectiveness
- TV Planning
- TV Toolbox
- TV Ad Galleries
- The Thinkboxes
- Case Studies
- Nickable Stuff
Events and Training
- Screen Life: TV advertising everywhere
- Big Think @ BAFTA
- Payback 4: pathways to profit
- TV Futures: viewers, advertisers and technology
- Closer to Content 2014: TV partnerships in action
- Blind data: how to navigate to data you can love
- TV on a Shoestring 2013: big results from small budgets
- Screen Life: TV in Demand
- TV Nation
- POETIC: connecting paid, owned and earned media
- TV Creativity: the art of the heart
- Advertising Effectiveness: the long and short of it
- Closer to Content 2012
- TV: doing good
- Screen Life: the view from the sofa
- Fads, Fashion and Effectiveness: how brands really grow, with Professor Byron Sharp
- New to TV 2012: A guide to successful TV advertising
- 2010 Events
- 2011 Events
- Training Workshops
- Modular Presentations
- About Streamed Events
- Hot Topics
- About Us
Tellyporting – travelling to TV's near future
Throughout the morning we will be investigating the emerging platforms for distribution of TV content and how they are affecting the nature of TV viewing and advertising. We will also be unveiling Thinkbox’s exclusive new research from Decipher - presented by Nigel Walley - where families will be tellyported into the near future of TV with the latest TV technologies. We’ll hear from top TV experts such as Richard Lindsay-Davies, Director General of the Digital Television Group and Brian Lenz, BSkyB’s Director of Product Design & Innovation, who will debate what this all means for the future of TV advertising.
Below you can see who is talking about what and at what time, so you can plan your online viewing.
00:00 – 04:30
Hello and Welcome
Tess Alps, CEO of Thinkbox will introduce the morning
04:31 – 54:50
Hamish McPharlin, Director of Research from Decipher will unveil the exclusive research commissioned by Thinkbox, where we find out how families’ viewing behaviour is affected when they are ‘tellyported’ into the future with the latest TV technologies.
54:51 – 1:30:40
Reflections on time travel
David Brennan, Thinkbox’s Research & Strategy Director will be sitting down with Nigel Walley, Managing Director of Decipher to reflect upon the findings from the research.
1:30:41 – 1:52:29
Coffee Break for those at the event / half time show for our online viewers.
1:52:30 – 2:06:59
Uktu Can, Creative Director from Mint Digital will be sharing some thoughts on the creative opportunities emerging from this new TV landscape.
2:07:00 – 2:48:45
Delivering TV’s future
We discuss Decipher’s findings with a group of experts closely involved in new forms of TV. The panel includes Richard Lindsey- Davies, Director General of The Digital Television Group, Tim Forrest, Planning Director from OMD UK, Sarah Rose, Commercial & Business Development Director from Channel 4 and Griff Parry, Director of On-demand from BSkyB, chaired by Tess Alps from Thinkbox.
2:48:46 – 3:12:41