- Thinkbox app for iPad
- Getting Started on TV
- TV Effectiveness
- TV at a Glance
- TV Technology
- TV Planning
- TV Toolbox
- TV Ad Galleries
- The Thinkboxes
- Case Studies
- Nickable Stuff
Events and Training
- TV Nation
- POETIC: connecting paid, owned and earned media
- TV Creativity: the art of the heart
- Advertising Effectiveness: the long and short of it
- Closer to Content 2012
- TV: doing good
- Screen Life: the view from the sofa
- Fads, Fashion and Effectiveness: how brands really grow, with Professor Byron Sharp
- New to TV 2012: A guide to successful TV advertising
- 2011 Events
- 2010 Events
- 2009 Events
- 2008 Events
- 2007 Events
- Training Workshops
- Modular Presentations
- About Streamed Events
- Hot Topics
- About Us
What is it?
A free half day training workshop that focuses on all the wonderful new TV technology that is now available to advertisers in order to help them get the most out of the medium.
Who's it for?
It is for anyone who wants to learn more about TV technology - what there is, what it can do, how consumers are using it and what it means for advertisers.
The workshop is free for anyone working for a:
- UK advertiser
- Media or advertising agency
- Our shareholders and their partner companies
If you are interested in this course but work for a different type of company, please contact us to discuss
Where is it?
The seminar will be held at Thinkbox's offices in Victoria and will be run by Thinkbox staff. Click through to find us
When is it?
We will be running workshops in most months throughout the year. The next available date is:
- Wednesday, 26th June 2013
* Dates are subject to change
The workshop runs from 9:30am until 12.30pm
If any of the upcoming dates are fully booked then please contact Frankie Anthony on email@example.com or call on 020 7630 2331 to get on the waiting list. We will be in contact as soon as we have a place available.
Do I need to bring/do anything?
Just bring an open mind and any questions you may have about television or TV technology. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions, discuss TV topics and experience the technology.
What subjects will be covered on the day?
- An overview of current TV technology including DTRs, HDTV and 3DTV
- Connected TVs, games consoles, mobiles and tablets
- TV + other devices looking at the rise of the apps
- The Future of TV – what technologies are to come
- A technology demo featuring 3DTV, tablets, games consoles, and apps
How do I book my place?
Click here to find the online booking form and we’ll come back you with a confirmation. There is no cost to book.