- Why TV?
- Harvey and Rabbit
- TV at a Glance
- TV Effectiveness
- TV Planning
- TV Toolbox
- TV Ad Galleries
- The Thinkboxes
- Case Studies
- Nickable Stuff
Events and Training
- Screen Life: TV advertising everywhere
- Big Think @ BAFTA
- Payback 4: pathways to profit
- TV Futures: viewers, advertisers and technology
- Closer to Content 2014: TV partnerships in action
- Blind data: how to navigate to data you can love
- TV on a Shoestring 2013: big results from small budgets
- Screen Life: TV in Demand
- TV Nation
- POETIC: connecting paid, owned and earned media
- TV Creativity: the art of the heart
- Advertising Effectiveness: the long and short of it
- Closer to Content 2012
- TV: doing good
- Screen Life: the view from the sofa
- Fads, Fashion and Effectiveness: how brands really grow, with Professor Byron Sharp
- New to TV 2012: A guide to successful TV advertising
- 2010 Events
- 2011 Events
- Training Workshops
- Modular Presentations
- About Streamed Events
- Hot Topics
- About Us
Below is a selection of presentations about TV. Each presentation is based around a theme and provides an overview of the subject as well as some key insights from major research projects.
Each of the below have been designed to be presented within an hour, but we are happy to tailor sessions more specifically to your requirements if you wish.
If you would like to book a presentation, please contact Xanthe Holloway on
020 7630 2327 or [email protected].
Thinkbox Modular Presentations Menu
1. Closer to content
Quite simply, this explains how and why TV is the most effective form of advertising and why it will continue to be so in the future. It offers a comprehensive picture of the power of TV and the wide variety of tasks it is well-equipped for. It gives an overview of all our major research studies and is a great general exploration into the power of TV.
2. Everything you need to know about TV effectiveness
This is our most recent instalment of Payback research conducted by Ebiquity that compares, on a like-for like basis the sales and profit impact during the last eight years of the main forms of advertising. We’ve combined this with answers to all of the questions we’re most frequently asked about payback. These include the long and short term effects of TV advertising, the differences between category ROI, TV’s effect on other media, ROI beyond the spot and the relationship between creativity and effectiveness.
3. The now and near future of telly
This presentation includes an update of all telly related facts and figures, looks at how technology is impacting on human behaviour and changing people’s relationship with TV and makes some predictions about what will happen in the future. It also includes a round-up of the latest and best examples of TV advertising innovation.