The key viewing figures
- During May people in the UK watched an average of 2 hours, 10 minutes of commercial linear in-home TV set viewing a day.
- Total linear TV set viewing viewing (including BBC) was 3 hours, 14 minutes a day, a decrease of 2 minutes in comparison with last year.
- The number of impacts for individuals has increased 12.3% compared to 10 years ago.
- The total weekly reach of TV for individuals remains high at 92.6%.
- Total TV viewing amongst ABC1 adults has increased by 1 minute in comparison to May 2016. Other key advertiser audiences such as Adults and Men decreased by 1 minute and 5 minutes, respectively, from the previous year.